Thursday, March 24, 2011

One week before - an intro

I am going to Costa Rica.  For 8 weeks.  By myself.  And I invite you to join in the fun and adventure of it all!

I hear you hesitating, having confused thoughts.  Alone?  For 8 weeks?  What for?

I also feel you wondering about my blog title, things such as:  Is she joining a commune?  What is she searching for?  Will she come back?

To all these questions I smile...and laugh.  The purpose of this trip is to live in accordance with my adventurous spirit.  8 weeks is long enough to feel a sort of dissociation from my current life in order to return refreshed and inspired.  By going alone I will hold my experiences deep inside myself without needing others' approval, they are truly for me. Yes, I will return.

We all have our own definition about happiness and look for ways to fulfill our lives.  Mine is through joyful and vibrant experiences, both large and small.  Lets have fun!

4 comments:

  1. I will miss you too! Stay safe and have fun! I can't wait to follow you along your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good timing on getting a ride to the airport at 3 am since I automatically wake up then most days:) Pack, pack, pack!

    ReplyDelete